AlexandreLaporteAlexandreLaporte

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

[Super Mario Wars] [Super Mario Wars]

Ok Here's a real review

First of all the charachters are sometimes too big for the backgrounds. Youll have to work with your proportions.

No doubt you can go somewhere one day if you keep practicing.

I know you put a lot of work into it, i dont doubt it but... maybe you just have to find a better story with a better plot than just doing what everybody do: Mario or mario with an army shotting at another army. i dont blame you if you think its funny to do an animation with mario using an m4 but most people like to associate their favorite characters with the weapons they are using in the game.

The persperctive work was ok, again maybe with a little bit more pratice youll be able to do perfect proportions and what the world would really look as marios views of etc.

Keep on working on sprites animation. i know you have the skill to become very good. you just have to work on it and maybe making everything look more real by working even more on the little details such as the fire where they shoot.

hope my comment will help you getting better because im writting for you to get a a good idea of what people are looking for.

take that as a positive review.

ill check out for the progress in your futur animation.

Alex

Fuck-You responds:

...meh

FFVI:The Time Before P-5 FFVI:The Time Before P-5

Hey hey!!!

We're doing great!

DanyLaporte responds:

Yeah....except that the score is a bit low but heh....we have to do with it...think so :P

Somewhere I BelongTrailer Somewhere I BelongTrailer

nice!

This is really different from ur latest movie! I didnt know u had that much talent! Keep it up!

FFVI:The Time Before P-3 FFVI:The Time Before P-3

Omg Nice imrpovement!

OMG GREAT MAN!!!
Im already looking for part4!!!

Thx man!!!
Im really glad u liked it!!!

Clay Killing Frenzy 2 Clay Killing Frenzy 2

Not bad ;)

That was actually good for that kind of movie, i have to admit. I dont really like those movies usually but this one was nice and u put a lot of time in it, i can tell.

Here's a 4/5 from me.

gj

FFVI:The Time Before P-2 FFVI:The Time Before P-2

Wow!

What a good idea!
I really love this movie!
I hope Ill have the chance to see part3 soon!!!

:D lol thx! :D

FFVI:The Time Before P-1 FFVI:The Time Before P-1

Really good man!!!

Man that was really good!!!
I really liked it and I think that u can do a really nice story with this...
Keep up the good work!!!

Thx alot man!!!